Monday, January 4, 2010

2009~~~2010

awwww~~~it's the twinkling lights again~~~
i saw those pretty white lights in the bush of a neighbour's house. it was there at the same bush when i first arrived here in my new house...now after 10 months plus..they put it up again(guess they do it during winter)...

can't believe it has been more them 10 months since i've been here
so many things have happened
so many friends made
so many laughter shared
so many tears shed..........

now it's time for packing n preparing 2 leave this second home of mine...T_T
before this i've alwys told myself that " oh, there's still 3 months left...still long la..don worry"
then " walao, so fast tinggal 2 months nia, nvm la, 2 months = 60 days"
but truth is still truth n time is still time
and time is coming to an end now.....

school starts on the 8th for my school...which means i have only 20 days left in school now.
sad
sad
sad



but of cos not 100% sad la...i definitely miss my lovely lovely family..my sis..my mummy...my papa..my ama...my frens...n of cos the HEAT~~~~~~
but seriously...now that my time here is coming to an end..things seems to go smoother n nicer.
for example when i have to endure this cold cold weather when i first arrived here...it was torturing! but now...i only have to think " ok...jus tahan for a bit more then don have to suffer liao >_<" ( walao eh...sounds like i'm dying or somethg) LOL....
now...thinking of going back to a place called HOME is rili calming n encouraging.


but still!! can't believe i have to be forced onto a plane n leave in the next 31 days!!
can someone work some magic n move my family n friends from kay tee here?!?!?
haiz....guess i have to wake up n pack liao.....
さようなら、私の大好きな日本!!
(sayonara, watashi no daisuki na nihon!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment