Wednesday, April 20, 2011

underground love?

being in love is a good thing, but being in love in secret? hmmm...
okay okay, it't not that much of a secret, but we both agreed that this relationship should be in low profile...lol..
he's a medic student, from a kinda-strict-family.
i'm an education student, from a not-so-strict-family.
but i can tell he's what i've been searching for. myb it's too early to say that we're made for each other, but i can't help it but try to convince myself that he's THE one.. ^^

he makes me smile w/o even trying to, and i make him smile whenever he's tired.
he makes me worry when he plays too much Dota, and i make him worry whenever i MIA.
he makes me cry by making me watch sad movies with him, n i make him cry...zero times
he makes me feel like i'm needed, n i make him feel that i really care for him(ihope)

it has been a short four months, but it feels like we've known each other for a long long time. the 1st time i talked to him i can't stop myself from smiling and the 1st time we exchanged phone no i can't help it but feel shy again..
i'm having my sem break now, which means i can't see him much ( i usually see him on campus everyday) which is actually a good thing, cos it makes me miss him more..

No comments:

Post a Comment