Thursday, March 26, 2009

visited my school!










sorry la so long din update my blog..haha..having lots of fun here! >_<>

before tis on the 26th..i visited my skul with しおりちゃん(shiori-chan)..i met my homeroom teacher and guess wat? he`s an american..haha! lucky me got an english speaking teacher..if not die la..like duck n chicken talking..lol..he`s rili kind..brought me around de skul..so funny when we went to the Judo practising room all da students wave at me..^_^ love my skul already!

しおりちゃん is soooo good to me..she`s my LP-liason person..she`s also a cassiopeia!! wat a coincidence! she borrowed me her T-album to listen at home..so gan dong...thx a lot!


guess wat?? yesterday i went to Universal Studios Japan with myおかさんand もなちゃん...damm fun! i don care how cold and crowded is was bt i rili enjoyed with both of them! =D my fav ride was spiderman`s rid..we all sit in a car and spiderman tries to save us from all da bad guys...it`s 4D de..so rili exciting and vry real...got water splash and all tat..haha! we also saw peter pan live performance...they performed on a ship on de water...vry interesting cos peter pan rili flew into the air!(of cos got string la)..bt he flew so high up and it was...how 2 say...magical? haha! feel like a small gal pulak...then we also saw the magical starlight parade..tis parade is rili new..tat`s y it ws soooo crowded when i went there..everybody wanna watch de parade..bt the parade was rili colourful and nice..they turned of all the lights in USJ and then the parade started..haha..vry nice lea..wanna go bek n see again! lol..


my h.dad so nice he go rent many TVXQ albums for me 2 listen cos he noe i so boed at home..haha..and OMG! he even rented TVXQ latest single-SECRET CODE!! thx so much おとさん! listened to it whole nite! cool!












1 comment: